"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, August 25

I been tagged...

I got tagged on Nancy's blog, so if you're reading this, I'm tagging you... means you have to post 5 random facts about yourself on your blog and then tag your readers too.

Five Random Facts About Me -
  1. After shoving my arm through a glass-paned door when I was 12, I could have bled out had it not been for the tourniquet my father made with his belt; got me an approximately 4", 25-stitch scar to show for it.

  2. Coffee is my beverage of choice.

  3. I had platinum blonde hair and blue-green eyes as a child; still have the green eyes, but the hair has gone dirt-dark with concrete gray patches.

  4. I still have the first two 45 rpm records i ever bought - "Tonight You Belong to Me" by Patience and Prudence - aaacckk!! - and "You're the Apple of My Eye" by The Four Lovers... aka Frankie Vallie and The Four Seasons. :-) Wonder if it's worth anything now??

  5. I crawl into bed almost every night with a bowl of Cheetos and a book, then settle in and read until the Cheetos are gone and I get sleepy. My guilty pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home