"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, August 16

Tuesday Twofers...

Found one of those blogger meme things and figured what the heck, I'm having a slow day, so I'll give it a shot.

Tuesday Twofers - The daily haiku with a different theme every day. Today's topic:

TUESDAY TRAVELS - Where is your favorite place to go? Where would you rather be right now? Are you planning a trip in the future, or have you recently returned from a global adventure? Whether your favorite travel consists of a weekend in the woods, a summer overseas, or a trip to the grocery store, it's all good fodder for haiku.

My haiku:

the Caribbean
white beach and turquoise waters
refuge for my soul

I like it.

One more...
a beach, the sun, me
sleepily toasting -
my oblivion

I still love the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home