"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, August 8

Time, friends, and camel fleas...

It's Monday again - how did it get here so quick? Seems like it was only Monday back on, well... Monday. In the meantime a whole week has gone by. One of the cons of this aging stuff... time definitely behaves differently. It just flies by and I don't know where it went or what I did with it - I just turned around, and poof! it was gone. As my dear friend, Claudia (who has her own blog now! too cool!) always says "I gotta stop turning around." lol


So anyhoo, since I don't have too much time to write right now, I'll leave you with a funny my daughter-in-law sent. Cracked me up and I sent it right off to Dr. Daughter - thought she could relate given her "stay" in Baghdad last year.

heh, heh, heh... Love it!

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 3:47 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

LOL!!!

 
At 8/08/2005 5:39 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh, too funny. I am tempted to print it out so I can put it on my bulletin board at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home