"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, July 31

Lunch(?) break...

Hmmmmmm... leftover meatball pizza and pina colada yogurt... now there's a revolting combination! Must be a senior moment of some kind cuz I'm nowhere near pregnancy cravings. Urkk! Perish the thought!

So, just taking a break from cleaning the basement, getting ready for the AC guys, who start tomorrow and finish up Tuesday. I think I'm more excited about the basement than I am about the new AC.

We have become the master and mistress of packrats! The stuff that we've allowed to collect back there is overwhelming. I'm surprised we haven't lost a kid or two when they go back there to find a game to play with.

Not only do I still have an amazing amount of the games/puzzles/toys that my son played with, we also have all the games/puzzles/toys that we've bought for the grands over the years. And that's not counting all the 'stuff' we acquired when we merged lives and households. And the stuff people have given us. And the stuff we forgot we had. And the stuff that just magically appeared out of nowhere. Help me, help me!! I'm drowning in stuff here!!

heh, heh, heh - back later - gotta get this job finished. Man, I am feeling so productive!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home