"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, February 5

"Get out in that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans..."


So I did. Spent yesterday cooking and preparing and now we're all ready to munch, watch the game, and have some meals in the freezer to boot. Going to be munching on crabbies, Buffalo chicken dip, and macho nachos today and got some taco soup, a new sloppy joe recipe, meat loaf, leftover roast chicken, a big ol' batch of Michigan sauce, and some mashed taters in the freezer.

Lew helps a lot - we're a great team in the kitchen! Besides going to the store to pick up this or pick up that, he washes up behind me and helps tremendously with getting things packaged and freezer-ready.


Yeah buddy! I love feeling productive!

1 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 4:36 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Welll, it was hard - I really didn't care and kinda rooted for the Steelers cuz they're my dil's favorites, but then I was rooting for the Seahawks cuz it was their first time and they got gypped out of that first TD.

They may have been outplayed and outcoached, but there was some lousy officiating in that game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home