"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, January 27

Twenty years ago...

Twenty... two-oh... 20. It hardly seems possible that twenty years ago today, my precious first-born grandbaby came into this world and forever changed mine. Suddenly that tiny bright-eyed baby girl has grown into a most beautiful and capable young lady. Happy Birthday, baby girl, I love you. You're my heart... always. Have a super wonderful day... I wish I could be there to help you celebrate!

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

aww that's wonderful marianne!! happy birthday to your grandbaby!

(i'm eating cream cheese chicken as i type this!! yummers!!!)

 
At 1/27/2006 8:44 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Thanks! I'll pass it on...

LOL about the chicken - it is good, isn't it? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home