"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, January 19

Got to get motivated...

I must clean my desk. I have this really nice desk. I got it mucho many years ago at my favorite furniture store of all time, a place called Scan Furniture. A Scandanavian contemporary design store. Beautiful furniture - I get in trouble every time I walk in the place 'cause I end up spending money... lots of money. Most of my home is furnished with Scan teak furniture. A lovely wood... but, I digress.

So anyway, I must clean this really nice desk I have. I know it's here somewhere because my monitor sits on it and I can see the monitor as I type, so that gives me some indication that it's actually sitting on top of this really nice desk I have. That is, however, about all I can see at the moment. Well, except for these overwhelming layers of paper, mail, Christmas cards, bills, more mail, receipts, and oh yes, some scrapping supplies too. Underneath this morass of paper mess is my really nice desk, which I must clean... very soon. My creative juices are drying up!


2 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 6:14 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

what?! you mean it's not just levitating in thin air? i could have sworn mine was just hovering at eye level...you mean i have to actually clean off this area underneath it!? =P hehehe

 
At 8/28/2014 1:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home