"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, January 18

meme challenged. . .

Got tagged with a meme challenge from Kajira's blog, so here we go...

List below everything in your life that brings you comfort at this time in your life.
Think Comfort.
Think Peace.
Think Safety.

List THOSE TOP TEN THINGS THAT BRING YOU COMFORT.

1. snuggling into flannel sheets and quilt in the winter
2. sweet-smelling bed linens
3. late night reading in bed with a bowl of Cheetos
4. a phone call from a loved one
5. my home
6. the view from my patio doors as I survey my queendom
7. my kitty cats
8. my computer and internet connection
9. a well-stocked cupboard & fridge/freezer
10. my oxygen company

If you've read this far, consider yourself tagged!

1 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home