"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, September 1

A little diversion...

I found this last night on justem's blog while watching tennis and blurfing around. I tried it and it's good for a giggle or two. What you do is: type "(your name) is" (with the quotation marks) into a Google search. Then cut and paste the first 10 responses that work. Here're mine:

1. Marianne is synonymous with French culture.

2. Marianne is likely to anger the purists.

3. Marianne is planning on organizing traveling exhibits...

4. Marianne is an orphaned child whose story we follow after she turns 15.

5. Marianne is Canada's best female swimmer!

6. Marianne is a very emotional girl, who has a dramatic opinion on every thing.

7. Marianne is present everywhere in France and holds a place of honor.

8. Marianne is soon swept off her feet by the handsome...

9. Marianne is independent yet intensely female,

10. Marianne is a very quiet book.

Seems I like to read and swim and get around a bit too... France, Canada, traveling exhibits. At least my independent, intensely female, and orphaned self is getting swept off my feet by handsome guys in dramatic fashion after I finish pissing off the purists! ;-)

2 Comments:

At 9/02/2005 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my Gal!!!

 
At 9/04/2005 9:27 AM, Blogger justem said...

fun...thanks for checking out my blog...yours is great! You have such fun stuff on here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home