"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, December 2

For my Pea Friend, Dawn

I thought of you when my hubby showed me these photos he took recently. I know that the CT girl in you transported to FL is missing the spectacular show that Mother Nature puts on with the changing of the seasons, so here's some viewing pleasure for you... enjoy! :)

The maple in our front yard - prettiest tree on the block!


With the sun filtering through a cloud

another view

a golden carpet



1 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 6:19 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

oh Miss Marianne! those are so beautiful! thank you so much for thinking of me & sharing them. =) can't wait to see some snowy ones soon. ;-) (although i do prefer that view from a nice warm distance lol...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home