"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, September 5

Aarrgghh!

Oh no! He came back!! I heard a truck and ran (well, figuratively speaking anyway) upstairs cuz I thought it might be him again and aack! - it was. This time to deliver a load of top soil for the front yard. He pulled into MY driveway (as I scrutinized his every move,) backed up, and dumped the dirt onto the neighbor's yard... and part of the streeet.

Then, I kid you not, the man pulls the truck off to the side of the street, gets out, goes to the back of his truck, and with his handy-dandy little whisk broom, brushes off the dirt from the back edge of the truck bed!!! The hell with what he just dumped all over the street, the man whisked off dirt from the truck! And then he drove away.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. What a piece of work...

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 2:36 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

oy. sounds like a peach. but your title combined with your little image there totally made me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home