"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, January 25

Thursday 13 #8: 13 Things in my purse...



13 Things I Drag Around in my Purse


1. a ratty ol' wallet that weighs a ton and a half from all the coins it holds - A friendly suggestion: don't ever buy a pink eelskin wallet. It won't wear out... ever... but it will get so irreversibly smudged and dirty that you'll wish it would!



2.
sunglasses/case - in a prescription sorely needing renewal





3.
a credit card/driver's license case - with an expired license in it





4.
a tiny little (about 2"x2") metal tape measure - never know when you'll need to measure for windows, beds, tables, or floors when you're out and about




5.
an assortment of pens - most of which are out of ink




6.
keys - on a ring/chain with a big ol' diamond-shaped faux crystal hanging on the end


7. a sample bottle of Caswell Massey Sandalwood lotion, lifted from a NJ Marriott Hotel - a perfect purse size, it smells yummy


8. a pack of toilet seat covers - no explanation needed



9. a wallet-matching cosmetic case that holds everything but cosmetics - comb, lip balm, mirror, safety pins, sewing kit, dental floss, ibuprofen, pre-moistened lens wipes, emery board, etc.




10.
a travel-size tissue packet




11.
an albuterol inhaler



12.
Certs spearmint-flavored mints




13.
various and sundry notes, bits of paper, wrappers, tear strips - stuff!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 1/25/2007 2:05 AM, Blogger JHS said...

What a great idea for a 13 list! But I don't know if I want to tell what's in my purse . . . :-)

 
At 1/25/2007 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, sounds jus tlike my purse :P Happy TT!

 
At 1/25/2007 10:06 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

it amazes me when i decide to clean out my purse just how much stuff can fit in there as long as you keep shoving it in. however, take it all out & try to put it all back in an orderly fashion & it never all fits!

 
At 1/25/2007 1:24 PM, Blogger Rashenbo said...

Very cool :) Sounds like you go out prepared! :) I don't even want to think about what's in my purse.... hehehe

 
At 1/25/2007 2:15 PM, Blogger Raggedy said...

Sounds a lot like my purse minus the crumbs from cookies, sand, loose change, and rocks that my daughter throws in mine.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

 
At 1/25/2007 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How big is your handbag? LOL!

 
At 1/25/2007 7:41 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Boy I would hate to have to admit to all that is in my purse :)

take care,
Dawn

 
At 1/25/2007 10:45 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Sounds like your purse is packed like mine, although I carry around 4 or 5 sets of different keys! And, my cell phone is also in there.

Check out my Thursday Thirteen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home