"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, December 5

Fluffy white stuff...


It's a little early, but we've got our first snowfall of the season.



This was taken earlier so there's a bit more on the ground now and it's still falling. It's peaceful and it's pretty, but I plan on keeping my bones toasty warm and enjoying it from the inside looking out. Had me a nice, hot bowl of oatmeal this AM and am toying with either soup or pot pie for dinner. Maybe our first fire of the season too.

Ta da! I'd say winter has arrived and I be ready!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 12/05/2007 4:00 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Oh hey! It's all Wintry in here! =)

Amazing how quickly you went from photos of leaves to photos of snow...

 
At 12/05/2007 7:24 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh, that's beautiful Marianne! That photo just looks serene and peaceful :)

So - what did you decide? Soup or potpie? They both sound awesome to me!!!

Have a great day :)

 
At 12/06/2007 1:15 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Mmm...a bowl of oatmeal sounds quite yummy right now. Then again, so does a bowl of soup. And so does potpie...

Geez, am I hungry now!

 
At 12/09/2007 4:53 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Marianne- what a lovely picture- whilst I am here sweltering in the heat and humidity! One of these days I would love to have a cold Christmas!
What did you decide! Soup!!

Have fun
Carolyn

 
At 12/14/2007 6:47 PM, Blogger Vintage Papers said...

you have more snow than we do here in Michigan! :) Hope you are doing well - wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home