"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, January 30

Boo, hiss!

Well poo on you, Blogger!! That doesn't seem right.

You know those "blog follower" gizzies that have been popping up all over recently? I can't have one. Why? Cuz my blog uses the old template format instead of the new layout format or some such silliness as that. I can see that I have followers and their names, but I can't put the gadget on my blog with that picture thingy. Bummer!

Seems to me if you're gonna pass out new bells and whistles to play with, you oughta pass 'em out to ALL your users, doncha think?? Especially your long-term and LOYAL users who've stuck with you through thick, thin, and more errror messages/black-outs than we care to mention!!


I feel like the little kid who didn't get invited to the birthday party! *sniff*

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1/30/2009 10:00 AM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sorry Marianne, hope it all gets worked out soon :) It's no fun to miss out on all the fun stuff!

 
At 1/30/2009 11:20 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Either that or they should make it easier to customize the "new" format. That's the reason I have not switched over. It won't let me customize as much as I would like.

 
At 1/31/2009 12:35 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

It seems Blogger still has some kinks to work out, I've had trouble with a few things! I hope they make things smoother for those who are transitioning to the new format. Good Luck though!
Laurie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home