"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, January 27

Sweet stuff


For Christmas, Susan, Lawrence, and Winston gave us a gift from a dessert club where we'll receive yummy desserts several times throughout the year. Our first goodie arrived earlier today and of course we each had to try one -- just to make sure they survived shipment, ya know? ;)

photo by Lew
This month's featured dessert is called an Inside Out Chocolate Lover's Dream and this is the descriptive blurb that came with... "Inside and out, this confection is of unparalleled taste. A flaky, butter and cream cheese dough, coup throughout, and topped with a chocolate drizzle for just the right touch..."

A different,
interesting flavor, these sweet buttery pastries grow on you after the first bite or so. We liked 'em. I think we're in trouble though -- there are two boxes of about 16 each. Oh, the calories!! Anyone up for a Dessert Party?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1/27/2009 9:08 PM, Blogger Desert Songbird said...

I'd head on over, but I'm scared of snow. *grin*

 
At 1/27/2009 10:24 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Whoa! I can feel my sugar shooting up just looking at the pictures! As a chocohalic and a lover of cream cheese, it would be so hard to resist!!

 
At 1/28/2009 3:57 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I'll be right over - save at least two for me, please! Those look deeee-vine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home