"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, January 16

It's National Nothing Day!

National Nothing Day is quite simply... a day for nothing.

This un-event was created by newspaperman Harold Pullman Coffin. It was first observed in 1973. The goal of National Nothing Day is "to provide Americans with one national day when they can just sit without celebrating, observing, or honoring anything."


Sounds like a plan to me. Celebrate this day by doing...nothing, nada, zip... and do enjoy doing it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2009 12:46 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Hey I observed something, and didn't even know it! That's a first.
Laurie

 
At 1/16/2009 1:26 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Crap. Wish I'd got this memo earlier! Hope you're enjoying!

 
At 1/18/2009 12:45 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I wish I had known about this earlier, I went to work yesterday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home