"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, December 9

Brrrrrrr...

All right, Mother Nature... enough already! Jeez, it's only the front end of December and already it's flip-flappin' frigid out there!! Give us back a few degrees of warmth!

Even with the thermostat set at 74-ish and wearing two layers, my trusty little under-the-desk heater is getting a workout. My nose is icy and I swear, I can almost see the vapor when I breathe... and that's indoors!

I'm definitely getting too old for cold!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2011 10:03 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

I see you're currently at 18! Brr! It was a record-breaking December in Florida for cold. But not *that* cold! We did have a good half dozen hard freezes though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home