"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, October 14

Fun with fall...


I am having entirely too much fun with fall decorating this year! Thankfully, we got it done earlier in the week before the rains decided to come live with us for awhile, so the front porch and back patio are sporting their fall finery and looking right purty, even if I do say so myself. ;-)



one of two funky gourds we
bought at the Catoctin Colorfest


along with this unique little guy
that I couldn't resist
;

so, we got a skull

and another ghostie friend to go with,

and 3 of these for the other side
(aren't they just adorable?!)

see the little metal scarecrow by the bench?
got a pair of them at Colorfest too

getting into the Halloween spirit

but scarecrows, pumpkins, mums and
gourds are the stars of this show

mixing the seasons

letting this dude sit a spell this year

front door welcoming view

patio door view for me to enjoy
while downstairs on my computer



Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10/14/2010 9:40 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Marianne you did a great job, it all looks so festive and fallie! Love the benches and little vignettes you created!

 
At 10/14/2010 10:06 PM, Anonymous cindy said...

Wonderful!! They are sooo cute. I love it. You did a great job.

 
At 10/14/2010 11:35 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Thanks, ladies - we enjoy prettying up our humble abode! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home