"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, September 30

Grandma's brag...

Oh joy! My SC crew had family photos taken and they're all so fantastically good! I have such a beautiful family!! Not that I'm biased or anything like that, you know.

Anyway, my girl Tammy made sure that the mommaw got some and my goodness, I got a lot!! These are just a sampling of their wonderful photo shoot...


The whole gang
Christy, Brandon, Jim, Christopher, Michael,

Tammy, and Bryson

My boy and his
Jim, Michael, Christopher

The grands
Christy, Christopher, Michael


The parents
Jim & Tammy

The new parents and Baby B
Bryson, Brandon, Christy



Mommy and son
Baby B, Christy

The dude!!
great-grandson Bryson

And these are just the the southern crew - I have a northern and western crew too!! I am so blessed! :-)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9/30/2010 10:54 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

These portraits are so great Marianne! What a beautiful beautiful family! And I could smother that baby with kisses! What an absolute doll!!! You're one lucky Momna and Grandma.

 
At 9/30/2010 1:59 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Thanks, Laurie - I just can't stop looking at them - next best thing to being there! ;-)

 
At 9/30/2010 3:25 PM, Blogger Flossie said...

Marianne, that's a gorgeous family you have there! Congrats on that little great grandson! He's looking like he'll be a real corker. Yep, really nice pics... Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home