"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, February 10

Nothing shaking...

My poor little blog has suffered so far this year. Sorry 'bout that. I just haven't had anything going on earth-shattering enough to put fingers to keys and type out.

Two of the kids ... Beth from Arizona and David (with granddaughter, Jennifer) from Colorado ... were here (separately) for a few days each after visiting with their mom and ill stepdad in West Va. It was so good to see them, just wish we'd had more time.

Beth and Lew

David, Lew and Jennifer

Great-grandson Bryson is growing so, so fast! The child has four teeth, is crawling and is pulling himself up to standing. There's no doubt in my mind he'll be walking by the time he's nine months old!! He's really developing fast.

A toofy little grin
(Candy, the dog, getting into the act!)

Trying to get Uncle Chris to play!

Our purging hasn't gotten as far along as I'd like, but we shall prevail!! My desk is next... I'd really like to be able to enjoy the whole top without having to shuffle aside a bunch of papers. I'm thinking I might just join the 21st century and start scanning stuff for digital record-keeping instead of saving all that damn paper! It really does get out of control sometimes.

Like the rest of the country, we've had our share of winter cold, snow, and ice. The field behind us is still white but we can see most of our yard again. The ailing dogwood had a few dead branches break off under the ice, as well as the oak and maple in the front yard, but for the most part, we've had little winter damage.


So, other than that, and a little of this and that here and there, that's what I've been up to. You know... boring stuff. ;)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 2/10/2011 11:13 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Marianne! Welcome Back! Not boring at all, I always enjoy your posts. More often ok!
by the way, your family is beautiful, and Bryson is just precious! I know how you feel about more time, my little family lives in Iowa, and I miss them so much.
Looking forward to MORE POSTS Marianne!!

 
At 2/11/2011 10:27 PM, Blogger notes4us said...

YES, welcome, welcome....I've been checking a couple of times a week and wondered what was going on. Nice to see photos of the family, everyone looks great.
Good luck with the purging....I'm on the track too. Scanning is a good idea woman! I like.
Keep on posting...I'm trying to get back to my blog too.

 
At 12/19/2011 5:37 AM, Anonymous Micronized Zirconium Sillicate said...

hiii

 
At 12/13/2019 8:47 AM, Blogger kate said...

As a sign of gratitude on how my son was saved from autism, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My son suffered autism in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have difficulty with communication,and he always complain of poor eye contact  . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who have the cure to autism . I never imagined autism  has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.autism  has a cure and is a herbal cure,you can contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get this medication, Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home