"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, December 9

I'm impressed...

Well, now I am but at 8-ish or so this AM, I wasn't too damned amused.

My neighbor diagonally across the street is apparently in dire need of a new roof because at the above-mentioned ungodly hour this morning, I was rudely jarred out of my peaceful slumber by the continuous, obnoxious tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-wham racket that inevitably goes along with replacing a roof.

Hello? It's 20 freezin' degrees out there!! Who in their right mind decides to climb up on top of a house to work in sub-freezing weather?? Who does that? Obviously, the people working on my neighbors roof.

Now, THAT'S commitment to the job! I'm impressed...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12/09/2010 7:39 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

8 in the morning!? Not even close to the warmest time of the day! 20 degrees!? You're right that's some dedication. Weird, but all the same, committed! Hope you were able to catch up on the zzzzzz's Marianne!

 
At 1/04/2011 10:05 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Whoa! It was getting down below 30 here last week & our local news was warning us to stay in doors. (This New England transplant got a hearty laugh out of that!)

 
At 7/23/2020 9:31 AM, Blogger babloo said...

happy marriage anniversary di and jiju
happy anniversary uncle aunty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home