"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, December 8

NO! . . .

Nope, I won't do it, I simply won't do it. I don't care what the rest of the world wants to call anything... it's Christmas. Plainly, simply, and totally unadulterated - C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S! And it's a CHRISTMAS tree, people! Christmas! It's not a stupid holiday tree and it's not a pagan symbol and it's not a Chanukah bush, it's a flippin' Christmas tree! It has been for generations, and in this particular one, namely mine, it's going to stay a stinkin' Christmas tree! If you don't celebrate Christmas, fine and dandy, celebrate your own holiday, but don't go around trying to rewrite MY history because you're offended by it - make up your own story but leave mine alone! And if this offends you? Well, I'm sorry... you'll just have to adjust, get over it, or go read someone else's blog... I'll miss you.

There, got that off my chest. And a very, very Merry, Merry Christmas to you all!!

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2005 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know i'm right there with you!!!!

 
At 12/11/2005 11:27 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

amen Marianne. nuff said.

oh no. wait. one more thing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home