"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, January 4

Hello, hello - I'm back and ready for a New Year!

First things first, a big ol' holler out and thank you to my pal Dawn for her expertise and brilliance in helping me get my video/music back on here. I'm such a putz when it comes to this stuff and she's bailed me out more than once. She calls herself a geek - I call her a genius! Thank you, friend!

And, while I'm talking about my girlie, here's a little something I snatched from her blog. We have the same answer/temperment - must be why I like her so much! Does this sound like me?? ;)

What Temperment Are You?

You Have a Phlegmatic Temperament

Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.
You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.

It is difficult to offend you. You can remain composed and unemotional.
You are a great friend and lover. You don't demand much of others.
While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.

At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.
You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.
You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

awwwww.... *blushes furiously* too kind you are!

good to have you back! =)

 
At 1/07/2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Hey, Marianne, I took the tempermant test and got the same results as you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home