"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, February 7

Chop, chop...

Going to get my hair cut later on and I'm so not looking forward to it. Seems the longer I go to this guy, the worse it gets. He forgets what he does and each time it turns out just a smidge different than the time before. Enough of a change so that I have to putz with it to get it right and by the time I've got it down pat, it's time to get it cut again. Grrrrrrr...

Why don't I just change hairsylists, you say? Because I'm lazy. He's so darn convenient, right up at the top of the hill, and I hate having to get used to a new hairstylist. Took me forever to get him to do things half-way right. It's really the convenience thing though - I could walk if I had to.

Hair... it's such a bother sometimes!

3 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 6:57 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

my mom has the same problem... she hates having her hair cut!

 
At 2/08/2006 4:52 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Thanks - I found it looking for clip art on the Internet. Come across some really cool stuff sometimes.

I don't know how you do it - I couldn't wear my hair long again - did for years and years, but such a pain in the butt to take care of! I love it short.

It came out okay - I'll know for sure after I wash it!

 
At 2/10/2006 7:11 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

LOL, I hear you about not changing stylists, it's the whole "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" kind of thing! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home