"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, February 18

Doesn't take much...

I am soooo easy!! To please, that is. Give me a nice warm fire on this brrrrrr cold day in MD, a little food in my belly, in the form of a bacon and egg sandwich lovingly prepared by that dude I live with, a computer that does what it's supposed to do, and you got yourself a happy camper.

After weeks of pure frustration with this balky piece of machinery taking up space on my desk, the afore-mentioned dude finally figured out what was wrong, nicely remedied the sitchy-a-shun, and I am now back in operation.

Thanks, hon - you made my day!

It doesn't take much.

2 Comments:

At 2/18/2006 8:46 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

ahhhh...nothing like a girl's 'puter running up to snuff to make her happy huh? =)

btw...things are looking a little remodeled over here! nice!

 
At 2/27/2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Cherry Moon said...

*awwww* My husband wouldn't know the first thing to do with a wonky computer. But he DOES know how to make an awesome bacon and egg sandwhich!!

There's a song from Coldplay called "Easy to Please" that reminds me of my husband every time I listen to it. I should send it to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home