"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, March 24

She's coming, she's coming!

#1 Dgd is driving up tonight with her fella so I'll be a little scarce for the weekend. We've got lots of catching up to do so I expect to be a little busy and won't be vegging at the computer.

Don't know how to act though... I always make spaghetti and meatballs when the kids come to visit... it's a condition of the visit... no spaghetti, no kids! So anyway, this dude doesn't care for spaghetti and meatballs! Now, whoever heard of such a thing? Especially from a growing, strapping young man? Staaa-range! lol! I hope he likes chicken. Otherwise, there's always the pb & j route.

I'll pop in if I get a chance, but in the meantime, hope you all have a wonderful, happy weekend!!

5 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 1:44 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

doesn't like spaghetti & meatballs??? have a wonderful weekend anyway Marianne. =)

 
At 3/24/2006 1:47 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Doesn't like spaghetti & meatballs?!! Is he from this planet?
Whatever you all are eating, I'm sure you'll be having a good time! I know you've been looking forward to it...ENJOY!!!

 
At 3/24/2006 8:38 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

never heard of such a thing!!! spaghetti is pure bliss!

have an awesome time!

 
At 3/25/2006 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time.

 
At 3/25/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Have a wonderful visit! Who doesn't love spaghetti and meatballs. :)

take care,
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home