"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, March 23

Where'd they go??

That's two now. Two blog toys that have gone belly-up with no warning, no explanation, and no way to find out what the heck's going on!! Most annoying!!

There used to be this cool mood thingie - Unky Moods - where you put a code in your blog, visited their site daily to choose what your mood was for the day, and voila! it appeared on your blog. The guy really had some cool faces and moods going on and quite a variety. It was fun. One day last summer, poof! it was gone! Just disappeared into cyberspace, never to be heard from again.

Then there was this countdown thingie I had in my sidebar - another code you put in your blog, and it counted the days down to certain events that you inserted. So last week, it stopped working. Now the site is inaccessible, and poof! - it appears to be gonzo as well. Cyberspace has got to be getting crowded!

I hate when that happens...

6 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 2:18 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

i agree. i have been trying to find another site but haven't found anything yet.

 
At 3/23/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Ya, me too. Internet's been sucking up my time today!! :)

 
At 3/23/2006 2:50 PM, Blogger Debi said...

I noticed that had disappeared from your site, and was bummed out. It was fun watching how long it was till your grands were coming for a visit.

 
At 3/23/2006 3:27 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

well i you find something let me know! i'll keep you posted too.

 
At 3/23/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger marianne said...

I will - and thanks!

 
At 3/29/2006 6:37 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

i found a new countdown site! =) it's in my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home