"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, March 16

Oh...my...God!!

Listen to me, people. This is one of those items that go on your "things to do before I die" list. You must try chocolate covered strawberries! How have I walked the planet this many years and never had one of these heavenly babies in my mouth?? Decadent, I tell you, positively decadent!

So not only is there white chocolate and dark chocolate for melting, but there's teeny-weeny little chocolate chips and coconut to roll them in once they're dipped. Each bite fills your mouth with a burst of juicy flavor - oh, wicked, extravagant indulgence!

Thank you muchly, my sweet Susan - your wicked step-ma-ma is enjoying your Daddy's birthday gift as much as he. I can't wait for tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 6:35 AM, Blogger Debi said...

My 8-year-old daughter would agree with you whole-heartedly. Pretty sure chocolate covered strawberries are her absolute favorite food.
Keep enjoying!

 
At 3/18/2006 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds divine.

 
At 3/18/2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I've been given these for my birthday before and my goodness are they good :) Almost makes you not want to share LOL!

take care,
Dawn

 
At 3/19/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

wait a second. this was your first time having chocolate covered strawberries?? how on earth were you never tempted by this before?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home