"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, March 16

53 more things you NEED to know about me :)



Eh, what the hey, it's a slow day here and I got nothing else to write about, soooooo... I stole this from Dawn -



1. How tall are you? 5 ft 7-1/2 inches

2. Do you own a gun? not in my house


3. Rehab? not me


4. Have you ever killed an animal? I don't think so - hit a dog once but it ran off


5. Are you Irish? mostly, and Swedish too

6. What do you think of hotdogs? can't say as I cogitate about them too much - I only like certain brands, grilled or fried well w/mustard, onions, and Michigan sauce

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? O' Holy Night

8. What are your favorite sound(s)? a child's laughter, good music, a cat purring

9. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? got to have my coffee

10. Do you do push-ups? sure, I push myself up out of bed every day

11. Have you ever done ecstasy? that would be a 'not in my lifetime'

12. Have you been shot? only in a bad dream

13. Have you ever been hospitalized? yes, a couple, three

14. Do you like painkillers? do I like them? well, insofar as they take away pain, you bet!

15. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? my brilliant mind?... hah - not!

16. Do you own a knife? I got several in the kitchen

17. Do you have A.D.D.? have enough other stuff going on, don't need more

18. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings? nope, not into pain

19. Whats in your cd player? dust

20. What's under your bed? probably a cat

21. Current Hair? uh, mine, all mine.

22. What are you wearing? jeans, light blue sweatshirt, white socks, underwear

23. Current Worry? you really don't want to know

24. Current Love? my new Foodsaver

25. Current Hates? malcontents, junk mail, cold weather

26. Favorite Place To Be. spending time with the grands; in lieu of that, stretched out on a sunny beach, soaking up the rays

27. Least Favorite Place To be? stuck in traffic

28. If You Could Play any Instrument? if I could, I would! lol

29. Favorite Color(s)? blues, pastels, white

30. Person(s) From Your Past You Wish You Could see again? my parents

31. Where Would You Like To Go To College? I wouldn't

32. Where Do you want to live? I could handle the beach

33. favorite food? right now? crab legs

34. Number of pillows you sleep with? one

35. What do you wear when you go to sleep? zippity do-dah

36. What were you doing 12AM last night? watching TV and putzing on the computer

37. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years? oh good grief, I'm having trouble figuring out what I'll be doing today!

38. Are you paranoid? only when they conspire against me...

39. First piercing/tattoo? got my ears pierced when I was 30; got 'em pierced again 20 years later

40. last person you yelled at? probably Lew or the cat

41. Last thing you ate. Cheetos last night

42. If you could be a pirate, would you? nah, I'd be a wench

43. Do you have an iPod? I barely know what an iPod is

44. When and why and where did you last vomit? when, in January - why, because I had an attack of vertigo - where, in the toilet!

45. What's in your pockets right now? a crumpled tissue

46. What color are your eyes? green

47. Do you have any piercings? didn't I just answer this? two in each ear

48. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? a pretty blue

49. Have you ever won any awards? yes, national spelling awards in high school, dancing award, game ball award in softball... goofy stuff

50. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3

51. Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone? never broken bones, but have sprained/torn ligaments in ankles several times... ouch!

52. Who do you tell your dreams to? sleep dreams? I don't remember my dreams

53. If you could pick one person to make out with who would it be? I already picked him


1 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 7:22 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Now that was a fun list. I swear I lost count of how many times I burst out laughing!
Wow...national spelling awards. That's impressive!

I didn't go to Frostburg, but my hubby did (which, of course, is why we were there). Loved western MD. Actually, I love all of Maryland that I've seen.

And if you're sure you don't mind, I'd love some help figuring out the whole link thing. (Do keep in mind that I really don't know what I'm doing, so if it's too much work on your part to teach me I will more than understand.)

Have a great day, Marianne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home