"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, March 14

I been tagged...

...via email by my dear friend, Claudia, who doesn't keep her blog up-to-date-but-I-love-her-anyway! lol Here we go:

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Teaching summer bible school
2. Pictorial Productions Inc. - receptionist/sec'y
3. Communications Satellite Corp. - admin. asst/off.mgr
4. J. C. Penney - salon receptionist


Four movies you could watch over and over:

1. Ghost
2. The Color Purple
3. Officer and a Gentleman
4. Shawshank Redemption

Four places you have lived:

1. Washington, DC
2. Mt. Vernon, NY
3. Biloxi, MS
4. Frederick Cnty, MD

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. The Sopranos
2. CSI
3. Survivor
4. Criminal Minds

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Disney World, FL
2. Yosemite, CA
3. Barbados
4. St. Maarten, West Indies

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Two Peas in a Bucket
2. Yahoo
3. Google
4. Lil Bits of Me and umpteen other blogs

Four Favorite foods:

1. crab legs
2. pasta
3. taco soup
4. Italian cream cheese chicken

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. the Caribbean
2. a beach in the Caribbean
3. sailing in the Caribbean
4. oh, did I mention the Caribbean?

Four friends who I have tagged:

1. Dawn (Dawn's Day Break)
2. Debi
3. Kajira
4. Nancy

3 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 7:01 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

mmmm.. you just reminded me to make your famous cream cheese chicken! i haven't had it in a while and its soooooooo good!!!

 
At 3/15/2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Marianne, I get the feeling you'd like to head to the Caribbean. Insightful, aren't I?
Mine responses are up.

 
At 3/15/2006 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you have made me hungry. Please share that recipe for cream cheese chicken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home