"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, March 10

We shall overcome...

So my trusty bug man, Bobby, showed up as scheduled this afternoon, armed with plenty of ammo and a more strategic plan of attack. We'll outsmart these little buggers yet!

Not only did he re-spray outside (in case the new guy missed places), but he strategically placed this gel-type bait in several of the visual hot spots, poofed some kind of powder stuff under the baseboard molding, and sprayed again. Now, eat that, you little shits!

Theoretically, they take the bait stuff back to the rest of the colony and they all commit harikari or some such thing. 'Long as I don't hear ant squeals, I don't care. That'll teach 'em to come in my house!

Time will tell...

3 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 7:20 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

and they all commit harikari or some such thing: seriously laughing so hard right now!

hope it works!

 
At 3/11/2006 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! I hate those little pests, too.

 
At 3/11/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I SO hope that works - ew -I hate ants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home