"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, March 9

It's about flippin' time!!

Twenty-one months... 21 months between seasons... utterly absurd! But, I still know where I'll be at 9 pm on Sunday night. Parked in front of my TV, catching up on the latest (?) doings of New Jersey's most famous, or in this case, infamous, family.

We'll get a whopping 12 episodes, another break, 8 more in early 2007, and then that's all she wrote, folks. Fini, over, gone. Into the annals of history-making TV.

I hope HBO has another good one in store.

2 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 2:43 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

i'll be parked too! and i'll believe it's over when they really stop making episodes. haven't the last 4 seasons been the "last" season?! LOL

 
At 3/09/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Steph said...

We're so excited! I dont remember the last season though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home