"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, March 7

A Tuesday blog challenge...

Picked this up from Dawn, who got it from scrapladyb on 2 Peas in a Bucket

Fill In The Blanks.

Have fun with these! Looking forward to reading your blogs!

1. I almost peed myself when __________
I held it too long and couldn't make it up the stairs fast enough - the new downstairs bath solved that problem.

2. Country music = __________
a part of my life with major family and romantic memories attached.

3. The smell of leather reminds me of __________
a new purse or pair of shoes.

4. When I was little my mom told me__________
not to step on the hems of my dresses when I stooped down (I was forever tearing the skirts of my dresses off the bodice.)

5. The last time I screamed was because__________
a spider crawled out from under my plate!

6. The one person I aspire to be most like is__________
- that would be the best me I can be.

7. I __________ every day.
make my bed

8. I scrapbook because __________
I enjoy the creativity and want to pass the family photos on to my son and grandkids.

9. People drive me crazy when they __________
detail the obvious.

10. A special gift I remember receiving, that meant the world to me, was __________
THIS birthday party.

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 6:00 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Such fun! I plan on trying it myself. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home