"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, March 2

Talking 'bout feet again...

Hot damn! I love a good sale! I just found these at Amazon for almost half of what I usually pay. I needed some more so I bought me two pair and even with shipping, I still got a deal.

I get these Isotoner slipper things 'cause they're easy. They stretch, they have rubber soles, and theoretically anyway, they're not afraid of water. I like them 'cause after slathering up my feet in my nightly ritual, I can just slip 'em on so I don't get greasy stuff all over the carpet. 'Course that means that the slippers get greasy instead, and then need to be washed.

You know, for as much as the darn things cost, plus the fact that they're advertised as washable, you'd think they wouldn't fall apart the first time they got wet. The last couple of pair have though - literally. The stupid sole separates from the terrycloth and then I trip all over myself trying to walk in the silly things. I keep telling myself I got a bad batch.

We'll see how the new ones go. I may just be shooting off a letter to the Isotoner people.

2 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 7:28 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Those look mighty comfy! And I'm pulling for you on that bad batch theory!

 
At 3/08/2006 5:03 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Kajira - no, I've not heard of Refund Cents. I probably wouldn't pay to belong though - I'm cheap that way! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home