"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, February 28

1, 2, 3...

Don (Knotts), Darren (McGavin), and Dennis (Weaver)... weird how that happens. Not that it happens, of course, but that it happens in threes. For as long as I can remember, notable people have been dying in threes.

Probably not so weird when you think about how many people there are walking around the planet, but still. And this group is even weirder - their names all start with "D" - what a strange coincidence.


I guess it's all relative.

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Debi said...

I've always thought that so weird, too. I mean that "3" thing happens so often. Know what else I wonder...do you think that all the other "celebs" out there breathe a sigh of relief after the third? Anyway, they will be missed.

 
At 3/04/2006 8:08 AM, Blogger Jennie C. said...

My mom used to say that, too. But I noticed that she didn't really care about the time interval. She would just count to three, say famous people always die in threes, then start counting again. It didn't really matter to her whether they died the same day or weeks apart. This might just be a matter of perspective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home