"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, February 24

Some of these...

...gave me a chuckle, and others had me laughing out loud. Fun site when you need a little humor in your day... Overheard In New York -


Dumb teen: Hey, look at this! It says "Train for jobs in biotch."

Smarter teen: Fool! That word is biotech. Why you gotta be ignorant all your life?

--1 train
Overheard by: Manhattman
------

Guy #1: I met this girl, she was perfect.

Guy #2: Whaddya mean?

Guy #1: She was like a mannequin.

Guy #2: Interesting concept...

--77th & Lexington
Overheard by: Jules Cattie

------

Man: Yeah, he broke his leg.

Woman: Oh, really? That's too bad.

Man: Oh, it's okay though, he broke both of them.

--Central Park
Overheard by: Christopher Benton

------

Bag lady: Girl, you be's so rich you got diamonds on yo' socks.

Chick: They're not diamonds, they're argyle.

--C train
------

Teen girl #1: Cashmere is God's gift to the human race!

Teen girl #2: Well, the part of the human race that can afford it.

--Macy's, West 34th Street
------

Guy #1: I shouldn't even pay rent in my house, I'm out so much. I should be homeless; I'm barely ever there.

Guy #2: You could live at the ASPCA!

Guy #1: Yeah, the ASPCA. It's a good place to live. My ex-girlfriends live there.

--Staten Island Ferry Terminal, Staten Island
Overheard by: Barnaby McSwooptang


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home