"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, February 21

It's Antageddon!

Oh my God! I really have pissed off the Bug Gods!! First the mutant fly, then the uninvited-for-dinner spider, and now we've been invaded by ... ants!! An army of the damn things laying dead in my kitchen!! They're coming to take me away!

This is an aberation, an anomaly of the season or something. Who the heck gets ants in February in sub-freezing weather??

Oh well, at least they're all dead. They obviously breeched my first and second lines of defense - outdoor AND indoor treatments - but they paid the price and the residual effects did the job.

People, listen to me. In spite of my last couple of entries, I really don't live in a shack infested with creepy crawling critters. Honest, I don't. And I've got the exterminator coming on Thursday to keep it that way!

Ah, the joys of country living...

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 7:09 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

ants... yucky.

 
At 2/22/2006 8:17 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

what on earth is going on with the bugs?! LOL! please keep them up there ok? no room for them in my shiny clean new house. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home