"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, February 24

Owwie...

Jeez, I've got the headache from hell tonight! Ibuprofen hasn't done squat and it just won't let me ignore it and go about my business. Even watching figure skating didn't help - nothing's helped. It keeps relentlessly stabbing me in the back of my head just to let me know it can and it's driving me slightly nuts. I know if I go to bed I'm just going to lay there tossing and turning, and there's no sense in waking Lew up, so maybe some writing will do something.

Yeah, sure - I can't even think straight and I think I'm going to write coherently? At o'dark thirty in the AM? What is wrong with me? Go to bed, Marianne - take another pill, and go to bed. Tomorrow's another day and maybe I'll feel better... right now I feel like itshay.

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your headache has gone away and you have a great day! LyaL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home