"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, February 24

Memes for Friday...

from Five on Friday

Bed Bugs

1. What do you wear to bed?

perfume

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

side? I'm supposed to pick a side? okay, looking at the bed, the left side.

3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?

rarely on my back, usually I fall asleep on my side up against HIS back and end up on the other side or on my stomach.

4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?

Right now, peach flowered flannel sheets, a white sheet blanket, a peach thermal blanket, and a multi-colored quilt.

In the winter, I use flannel sheets; in warmer weather, regular white percale sheets with eyelet or fancy top hems/pillowcase edges.

I'm not really into the ultra-high thread count yet (they're sooooo expensive!) but you won't catch my body on muslin or other similarly rough, or pilled sheets. I prefer that everything - sheets, blankets, spread - be color-coordinated but it doesn't always work out that way.

Can't stand feather pillows and not crazy about foam - much prefer fiber-filled or whatever they're called.

5. Do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?

moi? Nah, I'm easy to sleep with, I share, and I don't make noises! That guy I share with, on the other hand, sometimes snatches the covers and snores loud enough for both of us!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

from Top 5 Friday.com

This Week

What are your Top 5 movies that, if you run across them while channel surfing, you will stop and watch no matter how bad they are?

- all of mine are good!

1. Dirty Dancing (love watching Patrick move!)

2. Ghost

3. Officer and a Gentleman

4. Shawshank Redemption

5. A Time to Kill
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

from Top 5 On Friday

Top 5 On Friday - Week 60

Top 5 "British" Bands and a song by each -

1. Beatles - Hey Jude


2. Herman's Hermits - Henry the VIII

3. Dave Clark Five - Glad All Over

4. Gerry & the Pacemakers - Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying

5. Rolling Stones - Satisfaction (bleccch! can't stand 'em!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home