"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, March 3

A challenge for you...

Grabbed this challenge over at Debi's place - a nice bit of positive thinking when you're needing a different perspective.

From A-Z, list the little things that make you happy or bring a smile to your face - no people allowed.

A - Aqua-Velva aftershave (conjures up lovely memories)

B - books
C - cats
D - dishwasher (what a great invention!)
E - embellishments (for my scrapping pages)
F - friendship
G - glass (love glass stuff)
H - honey (the bee kind)
I - impatiens
J - jigsaw puzzles
K - kaleidoscopes
L - linens (love pretty linens)
M - monkeys (such cute critters)
N - nature
O - oxygen (all things considered, O2 keeps me pretty happy nowadays!)
P - phone calls from special ones
Q - quiet times
R - relish/condiment dishes (don't know why, just love 'em)
S - smell goods
T - toasted home-made biscuits on weekends
U - Uno (a staple with the grands and me)
V - vanilla extract (makes the fridge smell wonderful)
W - walks along the beach
X - Xmas
Y - yogurt
Z - zoo trips

There, takes a little reflection, but she's right - life is pretty darn good! Try it - let us take a peek at your list.

1 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Fantastic list! Reminded me of even more things that make me smile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home