"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, March 5

We got a new toy...

Yeah buddy! We finally got us a new food vacuum sealer. We've been using a little cheapy job I got from QVC waaaaay back in 1988! I didn't realize it was that old, it still works okay, but wow, this FoodSaver is awesome! Love the vacuum power the thing has. Deni, meet Goodwill... Marianne, welcome to the 21st century!

I've already got 6 lbs of ground beef browned, sealed, and in the freezer, and have a big ol' batch of bbq chicken wings in the crockpot as I type. Don't plan on spending the kid's Spring break visit in the kitchen.

I love the modern conveniences of life.

1 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 5:15 PM, Blogger marianne said...

I loved mine too! Get yourself a 'real' one though and you'll wonder what took you so long! So far I'd say it's well worth it - my Deni-sealed stuff was nowhere near as well-sealed as the way this one does. I can see being able to make more and store longer than I could with the Deni.

I'll keep ya posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home