"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, March 6

I hope...

I hate that you're unhappy, baby girl. I hate that you're frustrated and sad. I hate that you're hurting. I wish I could take all the bad feelings away.

I hope you find comfort in the strength that's there. I hope you hear your song. Don't get discouraged. It's going to get better, it is.

I hope you feel my heart, and all the love inside, tightly wrapped around you.

U my ... always.

5 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 6:33 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

hope your baby girl feels all that love from across however many miles it needs to go. (((HUGS)))

 
At 3/06/2006 9:45 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Sure hoping the special person in your life that's hurting is pulling past her pain. For her, and for you! Your love is radiating out of your words, and surely she feels it...and that's gotta help.

 
At 3/07/2006 2:36 AM, Blogger marianne said...

Thanks, ladies - your kindness and hugs mean a lot!

 
At 3/08/2006 5:16 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Awww, thanks, Kajira - :)

 
At 3/09/2006 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much mommaw, i really needed that and thank you ladies too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home