"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, March 13

Hot or cold??

We are having the weirdest weather patterns. Last week, it was still in the 30's at night. Today it's 83 degrees - a good thirty degrees higher than normal for this area. We're supposed to get some effects of the terrible tornados/storms from the west later tonight or tomorrow.

Turn the heat up, turn the heat down, open the windows, close the windows, take the quilt off, put the quilt back on... did someone make Mother Nature mad??

6 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 6:41 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

its like that here, too... it was in the sixties today and its supposed to snow tomorrow.

and i wonder why my sinuses are killing me.

 
At 3/13/2006 8:16 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

perhaps. but please don't share the wealth. we take her off your hands from June through November. ;-)

 
At 3/14/2006 7:51 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Yea, I'm afraid nothing about the weather could surprise me this year...after the totally bizarre nearly winterless January we had. We, too, nearly hit 70 yesterday and are supposed to have snow today. Weird, weird, weird...

 
At 3/14/2006 7:57 AM, Blogger ingrid said...

Yep, the weather has been crazy! I'm orignially from Maryland & a friend of mine called me & was telling me that it was 85 yesterday. Crazy!

Marianne, I also just wanted to say that I love your blog! This is my first peak at it & it's wonderful :)

 
At 3/14/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

We are having that bounce of weather here too. Not quite that warm though! I'm looking forward to spring and when I look at all the signs you've posted I know I'm not that far off :)

I also want to say I LOVE your blog and I hope you don't mind, I'm borrowing a few (ok several!) ideas for my own.

take care,
Dawn

 
At 3/14/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Sue - hope your sinuses recover!

Dawn - and us Northerners appreciate it too! ;)

Debi - makes me nervous about what kind of summer we'll have.

Ingrid and Dawn - thanks so much, glad you enjoyed your visit. Dawn, borrow away! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home