"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, March 13

Weekend doings...


Woo Hoo! He's painting, he's painting! And I didn't even have to say anything. And, he started on his birthday!

The Man decided to paint this weekend and made good progress, with hardly any disruption to speak of. I came downstairs once to find my desk and computer covered with plastic, but that was only 'til he finished that section. All in all, very impressive. Whattaguy!

I, on the other hand, spent a good bit of my time cooking and re-stocking the freezer. I had to do my part to counterbalance the odors permeating the atmosphere. Between the cowpoo and the paint, it was a bit much. A little chicken baking, salisbury steaks browning, and spaghetti and meatballs simmering helped clear the air, so to speak.

3 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 4:39 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Mmm...you're making me so hungry! Sounds scrumptious!

 
At 3/14/2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh - nothing like the smell of sauteed onions and garlic to get rid of the paint smell!

 
At 3/16/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Debi - having the steaks tonight - I'll think of you! ;)

C'mon out, Kajira! I'll even let ya stay upstairs in a real bed - sans critters! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home