"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, April 23

What Time Of Day Are You?

from Blogthings

Ha! Only I would get this answer!! I am so NOT a morning person!


You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

4 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 2:07 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

ahhhh but the description is accurate if you ask me! =)

 
At 4/23/2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I got the same answer which is perfect for a girl named Dawn :)

take care,
Dawn

 
At 4/23/2006 5:15 PM, Blogger Debi said...

What fun! And I agree with Dawn...maybe, you're not a morning person, but the rest sounds pretty darn accurate, don't you think?
I tried it too. Also got the same thing. But I really am a morning person.

 
At 4/23/2006 5:51 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

i got similar results... the description was fairly accurate but not the time of day. i got "midnight" which is a total joke... lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home