"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, May 25

Friday's Feast

Feast #145
May 25, 2007


Appetizer

Name a sound you like to hear.


the wind chimes outside my open patio door


Soup

What is your favorite kind of cheese?


hmmmmm...I like most cheeses so a favorite is hard to choose - it's easier to say my least favorite - gorgonzola or limburger... cannot get them past my nose


Salad

Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?


I usually sleep late every morning... because I'm a night owl and because I can ;)


Main Course

When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?


About 5 minutes ago


What was it

I was trying to remember a kind of cheese (above) and couldn't think of the name (Edam)... had to Google it!! *sigh* happens all the time.


and how long did it take to remember it?


about 2 minutes


Dessert

Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.

I notice tones of voice when I talk to people.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 5/25/2007 3:16 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I can so relate to the main course...

 
At 5/25/2007 3:16 PM, Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday!
I like how you did your soup. Great idea. Yes, those two cheeses are pretty rotten. :o)

Have a safe and happy weekend.

 
At 5/25/2007 3:28 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Marianne! I love, love, love to hear my windchimes singing in the breeze too. So peaceful :)

You crack me up about forgetting the name of the cheese. I do stuff like that all the time, thank goodness for Google!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

 
At 5/25/2007 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful feast. Love your post about the contractors--LOL

 
At 5/25/2007 10:14 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

hooray for sleeping in!!!

 
At 5/28/2007 9:45 PM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

I like that ... you sleep late cause you can !! Wish I could
Hope you are well.
Take care, Meow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home