"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, May 17

What is it??...

To quote Captain Steven Hiller (aka Will Smith) in Independence Day while dragging that alien across the desert... "and what the hell is that smell?"

Ugh! I don't know either, I just know it smells like... well, you know... that stuff. Really... roasted.

What, you ask? A brand new quilt/bedspread and shams that were delivered yesterday. All folded nice and pretty and neat in those vinyl zip-up thingies. All folded nice and pretty and smelling really r-o-t-t-e-n. I'm thinking it's the vinyl thingies. I'm really hoping it's the vinyl thingies.

Cuz if it's not and a good washing and day hanging outside in the fresh air doesn't get rid of whatever it is, there's no way on God's little green earth this thing is going on my bed smelling like nasty roasted poop! Gag!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/17/2007 8:19 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, Marianne, I sure hope it's those bags too! How awful!

Really nosy bloggers want to see what it looks like though, if you decide to keep it and it smells better, hehehe! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home