"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, May 2

Spring prettiness...

A couple of pictures for Debi, who always leaves such nice comments and left the nicest one about our yard yesterday - thanks! :)

(click on photos for a better look-see)
Lew took these late yesterday afternoon and I just love how they capture the beauty of Spring in our little corner of Maryland.

I'm enjoying the healthy growth and green as much as I can now, 'cause come July, we'll be fighting the heat to keep things from turning brown.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5/02/2007 1:16 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

your yard always reminds me of my grandparents' yard a little bit. =)

that second photo is gorgeous, Marianne!

 
At 5/02/2007 5:25 PM, Blogger Arlene said...

Wow, your yard is amazing!! Truly gorgeous!!

 
At 5/02/2007 8:18 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, that is just gorgeous! So lush and green and really, so picturesque! I hope you enjoy every second you can before it gets too hot out there :)

 
At 5/03/2007 12:27 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Oh Marianne, I am soooo jealous! Your yard is just quintessentially serene! Gorgeous, and serene. Thanks for sharing the beauty!

 
At 5/03/2007 9:31 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Just me again. What a pest, huh? Just wanted to let you know I tagged you, if you feel like playing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home