"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, May 1

Oops!

*sigh* I sure spend more than my fair share of time in one of those chairs over there on the left.

So I'm minding my own business last night, going about my regular before-bed routine... a puff of Advair, rinse my mouth, brush my teeth, mouthwash... wait, wait - back up. Back to that "brush my teeth" part. Like I said, minding my own business, brushing my teeth, and... hello! out pops one!! Erg! That'll stop you dead in your tracks every time, yes?

Luckily, it was a crown and not a real tooth, but still, disconcerting nonetheless.

My dentist' office loves me.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 4:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That would have freaked me out!!!



Just started a scavenger hunt with prizes over at my blog if you are up to the challenge..We are off to a great start!

 
At 5/01/2007 6:15 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ugh! Did it hurt? Sorry about that and hope it's all fixed now or soon. Knock on Wood, but I have so far only had to have cleanings lately at the dentist. Nothing major. Except now I probably just jinxed myself :)

Hope you have a good day anyway!

 
At 5/01/2007 6:51 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Oh sweetie...I am so sorry! That is like a nightmare come true to me! Hope getting it fixed is as painless as possible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home