"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, March 28

I never saw such a thing...

I've seen 'em sliced, diced, julienned, and grated. I've seen 'em stick-shaped, star-shaped, and flower-shaped. I've seen 'em used for noses, eyes, penguin feet, and bird beaks. I've seen skinny ones, chunky ones, even itty bitty ones. I've seen 'em lots of ways but I have never, in all my born days, seen a round, marble-shaped carrot! Ever!


Clearly, I've been living a sheltered life and need to get out more... apparently these cuties have been around for awhile.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 3/28/2007 1:43 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

that makes two of us.

 
At 3/29/2007 3:48 AM, Blogger Arlene said...

Um, strange. My daughter would love them though, because they're carrots, and because they're different :-)

 
At 3/29/2007 8:18 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Well, I'm clearly as "uncultured" as you. I'd still be in the dark if not for you. (The mommy in me is screaming, "Don't they look like a choking catastrophe waiting to happen?!!")

 
At 3/29/2007 11:53 AM, Blogger *krystyn* said...

If it makes you feel any better, I've never seen carrots like that either!!

 
At 3/29/2007 10:59 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Nope, never seen them either. And I pride myself on looking at everything in the grocery store :)

I noticed the package says "Parisienne style carrots". Hmmph. Wonder if that's really how they do them in Paris?! :)

 
At 3/30/2007 8:46 PM, Blogger Southern Girl said...

That is so neat! But nope, never seen such a thing before either. I'm going to be on the lookout though.

 
At 4/02/2007 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They've always been around but I think they've only gotten popular recently. They're so delicious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home